- Project Title:
- Mail Transport Equipment
- Start Date:
- Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- Estimated Report Release Date:
- April 2022
Mail Transport Equipment (MTE) is a system of containers (including sacks, pouches, trays, wheeled containers, pallets, etc.) used to convey mail during processing and transportation between facilities and its customers and/or contractors.
Our objective is to assess the Postal Service's management of the Mail Transport Equipment program.
- How does the Postal Service maintain sufficient MTE inventory in the network?
- Are you aware of any compliance issues with MTE requirements or improper use of MTE?
- What improvements can be made for the use and management of MTE inventory?