You’ve probably noticed that wherever you go in this country, it’s pretty easy to find a post office. After all, the U.S. Postal Service has the largest retail network in the country, using its more than 31,000 locations to provide vital services like mailing and shipping, passport processing,...Read More
Who Do I Contact?
In order to expedite your request, we want to make sure you reach the correct agency or department. Please choose from the links below to be directed appropriately. If your request does not fall within the jurisdiction of the Office of the Inspector General, you will be directed to the U.S. Postal Service or the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, depending on which can best address your request.
- … theft or destruction by a non-postal employee
- … theft by a postal employee\mail fraud
- … workman\employee fraud -- false injury claims, or false application information)
- … embezzlements and financial crimes -- issues of a financial crime or false operating expenses)
- … contract fraud
- … kickbacks of a USPS employee accepting money for an illegal activity
- … computer crimes
- … narcotics
- … employee misconduct
- … internal affairs and executive investigations -- report abuse or harassment by a USPS manager or executive misconduct)
- … whistleblower reprisal
- … destruction of mail by Postal Service employee or contractor