- Project Title:
- Maintenance Optimization - Northeast Area
- Start Date:
- Friday, September 22, 2017
- Estimated Report Release Date:
- March 2018
The U.S. Postal Service’s Five-Year Strategic Plan ― Fiscal Year 2017 to 2021 outlines a maintenance optimization initiative to standardize, upgrade, and realign maintenance operations across field offices efficiently and effectively in order to reduce operating expenses. The operations include activities related to maintaining buildings and plant equipment.
- What actions has the Northeast Area taken to reduce building and plant equipment maintenance expenses?
- What other opportunities are there for the Northeast Area to reduce building and plant equipment maintenance expenses?