- Project Title:
- Facility Condition Reviews - Pacific Area
- Start Date:
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Estimated Report Release Date:
- August 2017
The Post Office lobby is the principal business office of the Postal Service and it is often the only close-up view customers get of postal operations. The lobby’s appearance and maintenance directly affect the Postal Service’s image and are essential to its business. A bright, clean, and welcoming, Post Office is more likely to leave customers with a positive impression.
As part of our ongoing review of facility conditions, we are assessing retail facility conditions in the Pacific Area and are visiting postal locations throughout California. We would like to hear from you, so please share your experience.
- Have you observed maintenance, safety, or security concerns at your local Post Office?
- Does the building roof leak or is the heating and air conditioning not in working order?
- Is the Post Office lobby clean and welcoming?
- Have recent weather conditions in the Pacific Area affected the condition of your Post Office?