- Project Title:
- Utilization of Automated Tools to Improve Compliance Activities
- Start Date:
- Thursday, September 7, 2017
- Estimated Report Release Date:
- November 2017
The objective of this project is to determine if using automation tools would improve the efficiency and accuracy of checklist data collection, completion tracking, and issue resolution in the Capital Metro Area.
Automated control activities tend to be more reliable because they are less susceptible to human error and are typically more efficient. Automated tools can also increase objectivity and efficiency by electronically compiling evaluations of controls and transactions.
We invite you to answer the following questions in our comment section below:
- What improvements can be made to Postal Service’s current methods for collecting and managing checklist data?
- What specific automated checklist features are critical for ensuring effective data collection in the Postal Service environment? (For example: ability to add pictures, different reporting capabilities, etc)