- Project Title:
- Business Application Review of the HERO System
- Start Date:
- Monday, October 21, 2019
- Estimated Report Release Date:
- June 2020
In 2017, the Postal Service implemented a new integrated Human Resources (HR) system, HERO, to evolve HR activities and align processes across the employee lifecycle. HERO provides a centralized and comprehensive HR system that helps to ensure efficiency, reporting analysis, and mobility. Information from both external and internal USPS sources can be centralized into one action-oriented workspace and accessed through a mobile device, online, or in the office to simplify hiring, training, and other HR related tasks. HERO, along with business process modifications, will help to drive operational results and improve the overall employee HR experience.
The OIG would like to hear about your experience with the HERO system in meeting your training and benefits needs as an employee or in meeting your hiring and administrative needs as an HR professional or supervisor.
- What impact has HERO had on how you view and access your HR data?
- How often do you use HERO, for what purpose, and what types of HR data do you most frequently need?
- How has HERO helped to improve your employee HR experience?
- What suggestions do you have to improve HERO and what it can do for you?