• Reply to: Will Harry Cast a Spell on Young Stamp Collectors?   4 months 1 week ago

I think they should sell harry potter stamps and why not Harry potter,the Hunger games,Pacific rim,or batman for kid to have fun again and they can more money again too,and we can save the U.S poster office.

I think the post office should still send mail and sell stamps because some people don't have internet or computers in some countries. Stamps should have better pictures on images so people would have more attention to the stamps. The Harry Potter and the Elvis stamps got popular because of the image or the theme. If they changed the stamp image it will cause a lot more attention and will start collecting again.

You can make Harry Potter stamps if you want to,but I think you should make stamps with different people on it. I think this because a lot of of children don't like to see the same thing every day. You can put Harry Potter on it, just dont use the same thing, so make Harry Potter and Percy Jackson stamps.

I think you should make stamps. if you make stamps that kids like then they should be able to chose which one they want. most kids like cartoon picture. you should make more stamps that they could pick from. I think it would help you raise money.

I think The U.S postal office should not sell Harry potter stamps.one reason is Harry potter is not american and it is bad to take advantage of kids and their money.in my opinion I think they should put presidents on postal stamps.

I don't think they should put kid pictures on stamps because it won't help them sell any. Not to sound harsh,but no one really uses stamps any more ,my parents do, but not everyone. Stamps can sometimes be nice looking,but even if they do look nice, kids won't really care. So I say no.

Yes,yes you should make Harry Potter stamps. Most kids love Harry Potter. Also,you should range from food to real people. I would love to have a hello kitty stamp in my collection. Then again,you have to remember the good old days like Michael Jackson and some old kid shows like cat-dog. Other than those ideas, I would like if you made new stamps.

I think stamps should only be for serious purposes and not for collecting.I also think its not worth when yournever going to actually use them.Its also a huge waste of money.

I think they should not make stamps with kid pictures on it.If they make stamps with kid pictures and nobody buys them they will lose money.If they make kid picture stamps that kids don't like no more or parents think the stamps are bad influences they will lose a ton of money.

What I think should happen is that they should do whatever makes them money. It's not about what kids or teens like, it's about making money. For example, fast food places doesn't care about your health, they just care about their profit on what they're making.

I think they should make stamps about Harry Potter and other movies like the Hunger Games, Despicable Me 2, Transformers, Avengers, etc. I think they should make these kinds of stamps because these are good movies and it will make people buy them.

From,
    Anonymous

I think they should sell stamps with cool stuff on it. I would actually design one of my own . That would be very cool. Then they would be very rich in an instant. I don't get why the U.S postal service tells people. Then they would go crazy for this stuff in a second. They could be lots of more money.

I think putting stuff that appeal to kids is a great idea! They should make stamps of famous things like famous people,memes,movies,cars,brands,and others famous stuff. I would start collecting if I saw those stamps.

I think that the government should start putting kid pictures and things that people like on stamps.I think this because kids could buy them, but they don't have to use them for letters.They could just use them as stickers.And at least they would buy them.

I think the post office should make a Bugatti stamp. This will help because a lot of people like Bugatti because it is the worlds fastest car. And Bugatti might give a sponsorship for extra money because It supports the company.

I think the postal service should make the Harry Potter stamps.They should also make newer stamps rather than the traditional historical figures.Stamps should not just be works of art or history,because while they are beautiful,they don't generate a lot of money.A stamp I would like to see would be either a Hunger Games stamp,or a stamp with modern authors and poets on it.

Yes to Harry Potter, and why not tie in to current buzz like The Hunger Games, or genres like steampunk, or recognize famous Broadway musicals and shows.
    And to save money, please discontinue discount rates for pre-sorted mail. This junk mail costs as little as 11 cents to 26 cents apiece, yet demands as much work (sorting by route and delivery) as the 46 cent mail. Catalogs and charities are the biggest abusers, most sending junk every month. When I came back from a two week vacation, I had 8 1/2 lbs of mail...8 1/4 lbs of which was pure junk and my poor dedicated carrier had to deliver this at less than half the going first class rate! No wonder the post office is in the red and as magical as is Harry Potter, his stamp won't make up for a bad business model.
    Thoth The Raven

I have been collecting stamps for 60+ years. In my opinion, along with the booklet, this is the most awesome collection of stamps the post office has issued in decades. Thank You! Keep up the good work!

I think that they should make stamps with Harry Potter. One reason why I think this is people will buy them and kids would love to collect them. I also think that they should put other pictures.

Dear USPS,

An estimation that 400,000 people use stamps. The USPS should make Harry Potters stamps. The stamps will be a blockbuster and it is a good way increase revenue. The stamps will spark young kids interest in stamps also some kids like to read Harry Potters books and watch his movies. Also stamps help you send bills and other letters. I think the USPS should also make stamps of pop stars, actors, super hero's, and other famous people.

From,
    Anonymous

I think that there should be stamps with people like Harry Potter on them. There doesn't have to be JUST Harry Potter on stamps. Stamps could be a big hit if they have more than just american history on them. I understand that american history is important but why not change it up a bit. Thanks for reading (if anyone did :D).

From,
    Anonymous

I think there should be USPS stamps with famous people. One reason is that if there is not famous people no one would buy the stamps because they might think it's boring. Another reason is that people don't really use mail so if they put famous people,people might start using mail again.

The Postal Service shouldn't use Harry Potter for one reason. He isn't American. If he was young kids would buy stamps.

I think the USPS should have stamps! But Harry Potter really ? My opinion is that they should sell stamps but of : Christmas ,thanksgiving,Valentines day Etc but I think it would be a good idea even though i don't sell letters but I would if they would post stamps of holidays . Anyways Some people do like Harry potter they should have that as a stamp in matter of fact some people have different tastes but it also would be a good idea to have different artists .

~Anonymous

I think they shouldn't sell Harry Potter stamps because they are trying to get kids to get them and end technology. Another
    reason is to get kids into Harry Potter.